Friday, July 23, 2021

Whom are you hanging out with ?

 Yes, Maybe I am writing this post a little late. 

I went to a Hill station with my family & an old lady for a few days. Being me, I generally dont discriminate and judge the people along with their ages & anything else rather. 

For me it was good company. & because I was there I called upon a batchmate who stayed in the same place for long. When I mentioned I was travelling with a 70 year old, she exclaimed, oh so now you hang out with a 70 year old ? (It did mean like it was uncool) - yes, that came from a person who aimed to be the miss India. 

I didnt know what to say. 

Well, I know for sure that the person has had more interesting life than ever. 

With 'Hanging out' with cool people. Finding the right people to be with. 

But is it really essential to judge people whom you hang out with ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment