Tuesday, January 25, 2011

and the world goes round again.

my mom must have started the same way, going to school, cribbing about siblings, the same way as i did. studying, looking out if she could make it to the best, if not best at least ok, just the same way as i did, score average, but keep working till success came..then i don't know maybe growing up. looking for alliance, getting married..
life change..
having kids..first me..studying while she was pregnant for me..
me troubling her for no reason.. husband dominating for no reason, she getting frustrated, at times finding me to vent that out..i still troubling her. not knowing how much she cares for me. then the entry of my sister, i feeling jealous, that i don't get my part of mom anymore,trying all level best to do so, studying hard to get that rank so that she would hug me, appreciate me.and look at me with her smile and not a frown. little did i know that she almost always looked at me with care, appreciated me. she lived a dream that her girls would get the best in life and live happily ever..After she died as well.
the situation is the same today..same..i got my daughter when studying.. and i too think, pray to God that she gets the best in life and does not go through any of the hurdles and ordeals that i did...

No comments:

Post a Comment